Thursday, March 21, 2019

3/21/19


1. I was going to undergo some medical procedure on my abdomen. I was sitting in a chair in a dark room. A nurse hooked me up to an IV which put me under. I slowly nodded off and a minute or two later I woke up and the operation was over with.

2. This dream took place in an outdoor courtyard at a shopping mall. A singer was performing. In the dream he sounded like Neil Finn of Crowded House but was a solo ac and was performing sitting down. There were a bunch of chairs in rows in front and in back of him, only there were just a handful of people in attendance. The small turnout was pretty sad. There were two young girls sitting next to me who were goofing around the whole time.  My wife and daughters stopped by for his second set. When a lot more folks showed up to hear him play, he took his performance more seriously and stood up to perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...