Wednesday, March 20, 2019

3/20/10


I had a series of dreams that were loosely connected--an old partner, Marge was the reoccurring character.

1. I was at an event that involved doing standup comedy about the various boroughs of NYC and then doing volunteer work in these boroughs. I ran into a friend Wally who now lives in the city and then Marge. I was supposed to team up with Marge and work with her the whole day, but I somehow forgot, and promised to work with her next year.

2. We were going to watch slides/a movie about Hawaii in the cafeteria of an ad agency where she worked. We eventually ended up at some posh, ultra modern house.

3. I volunteered to help her set up a huge number of blue tables and chairs on what looked like the tarmac at an air strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...