Monday, July 1, 2019

7/1/19


1. After going through customs at the Canadian-U.S. border, I had to pay the toll. I didn't have any change, so I pulled my car into a small lot in front of a party store. After I got change, I noticed my car had been towed. I though it was quite a ruse. I figured I was out at least $100 for the towing. The car was returned to me behind the store and I noticed I wasn't the only victim. However, there was no charge for towing our vehicles!

2. This dream was sort of vague. It involved a guy (me?) who had a dream of operating a food truck. But at the end of the day, he only had $7 in earnings to turn over to his wife. This happened a couple times before I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...