Friday, March 22, 2019

3/22/19


1. I was playing football in a huge, NFL stadium that had its wall covered in multi-colored Astroturf. I was on offense, and the plays were almost non-existent. At one point I was clear and caught a pass for a touchdown. I bored my teammates with stories about playing football back in the 8th grade.

2. This one started out on a construction site out in the country. I was going to work for my neighbor Erik and about 5 or 6 other workers. I was mainly going to be a gofer for the crew building a new home. We took a break and drove through a the city where I saw some old grade school friends. We ended up at a cliff, where several of the workers were jumping into the water which was a couple thousand feet below us. One of the drivers told me he needed to teach me how to drive his truck. We eventually stopped by someone's modern house. In the foyer, there was a brick floor--the bricks were actually made of a spongy material and when you stepped on them, you sank into a water tank. The homeowner's dogs would jump on the bricks, sink, and swim to the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...