Wednesday, October 2, 2024

10/2/24

I'm on Jefferson near Belle Isle. I explain to someone what Belle Isle is. Then I'm trying to cross the road. I have a phone that has a cassette player on it. I'm trying to get it to work to see if there's a message from Schmengie on it about needing a ride home. 

I'm in front of my Grandma's house on Asberry Park. Someone's hitting balls that look like round Kalamata olives. One goes really far. 

My dad takes me and two other guys to play golf. The only tee times are in the evening and it's for a course that my dad isn't interested in playing. So we go to the driving range. It's near Port Huron on the river. He takes us one at a time to give us some lessons. I see them off in the distance. I tell the guys he's a real good golfer. Afterwards, he's thinking of going to the O'Hare's cottage and spending the night there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10/11/24

I'm on a date with a heavy-set young black woman. We go to a movie downtown. It's very moving and I'm going to review it Then we...