Thursday, October 3, 2024

10/3/24

I'm on the set of a movie shoot. A reporter is wandering around looking for someone to interview for a story. I stare at a corner of the ceiling. She asks me what I'm doing and I reply, "When I stare at nothing, I see everything." I'm hoping she'll interview for the story. 

I'm working at an ad agency in S.F. and I get a writing assignment. The only info I have is a piece of paper with a photo of a jazz group on it and some bios of the musicians. The assignment is due on Friday and it's Thursday. The A.E. shows up and asks me how it's coming along and I tell her I need more direction and information. Then I'm washing the floor. It's looks a bit like our basement. I have a metal salad bowl and it gets real dirty with rusty water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10/11/24

I'm on a date with a heavy-set young black woman. We go to a movie downtown. It's very moving and I'm going to review it Then we...