Tuesday, October 1, 2024

10/1/24

 I haven't updated this blog in a while. So rather than sit down and try to update all the dreams from September, I'm just going to start fresh on October first, and try to update it every day. Or ever day I remember my dream(s) from the night before. 



Last night my dream was about classical music. I was in a classroom and someone showed me a recording of some famous symphony. The three movements were written on the LP and I was told that a famous conductor conducted the first movement. And two other conductors handled the next two movements At each table there were a bunch of kids and they were examining various mediums related to classical music. It included 8mm movie film, still photos, and other stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10/11/24

I'm on a date with a heavy-set young black woman. We go to a movie downtown. It's very moving and I'm going to review it Then we...