Thursday, December 22, 2022

12/20/22

I hop into the water near Belle Isle. I'm sitting on a shovel and paddle around the island. When I get out there's a crowd of people. I say hi to Bill & Sue and they pretend they don't know who I am. Then they let on that they were prancing me. 

I have a camera with three senses. The wide angle is falling apart. I go into a camera store and look at some display cases filled with cameras I've never heard of. They have some really cool designs. 

I'm the best man for some young kid I don't know It's a three-day celebration. We're driving around in a convertible and I'm getting dropped off at the house I'm staying at. It's early Sunday morning and it's starting to get light. There's another wedding party on the front lawn. I need to get some sleep because there's another ceremony of some sort on Sunday afternoon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...