Wednesday, October 6, 2021

10/6/21

 

I wander around Venice and all kinds of crazy stuff happens to me. I end up back in my hotel room. A young woman is in the room and I think she's trying to rip me off. I find out she's actually in love with me and we hug. 

I'm in a painting competition at CCS. We have a set amount of time to complete our paintings. Everyone is painting in an Impressionist style. I'm about half done with mine and I wander around the huge space to check out the competition. My dad and Paul are also participating. When I get back to where I was working, I discover my painting's missing. I hear a rumor someone has stolen several paintings. An announcer starts giving out the awards when I wake up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...