Thursday, December 22, 2022

12/17/22


A bunch of us are eating in a restaurant. We're at a large table and everyone is served the same thing. It's a bowl with three tings in it and they're skimpy portions. Somehow it's been decided that Teagan is going to have my baby. 

I'm in Marianne's backyard. I'm arguing with y dad. It starts to get smokey and then a forest fire quickly encroaches on us and we have to flee I'm thinking about going back inside the home to get my camera equipment. I notice a dog is trapped inside the home and I try to break the window to get him but it won't break. 

John Lapp is failing. I'm in a room with him and Steve Ockerman. John tries to get up but is too weak. He starts crying because he knows he's dying. I put a pillow behind his head to make him more comfortable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...