Thursday, December 22, 2022

12/22/22

 

I'm at a Democratic Party planning meting. I have a big book with details all the plans for the Republican plans. I come up with a brilliant plan--we're attend the next Republican meeting and when they mention some of the crazier ideas, we'll shout our approval. I'm in a big hall and am trying to present my idea, but several people keep talking and interrupting me including Peter and Patty Dodge. When they finally leave I start to present my idea. 

I working with a crew fixing up some apartment buildings in Midtown Detroit. I'm patching some holes in the walls. Rick Steiger is there and he want's me to copy some color negatives he has. Then we meet with some friends of his. They have a bunch of brochures and I'm trying to figure out if they want me to retype them or go through them and edit them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...