Wednesday, September 28, 2022

9/28/22

 

I'm house sitting for Liz Walsh who lived behind us on Washington. The UPS guy drops off a package and I chat with him. Turns out Liz is at home conducting a meeting in the back of her house. Her little daughter is there. She's about 2 1/2-years old and people keep asking her how old she is. I tell her to say she's "Number B" years old. 

Then I have a dream that I'm writing the dream down so I can remember it the next morning. 

I'm sitting on a hill and I have a piece of cake in a clear plastic box. Someone sneaks up behind me and steals it. I chase after him and he drops it. I take the cake out and break it into little pieces and drop it on the ground. We both swear at each other. 

I watch a commercial that was supposed to take place at the old  Yankee Stadium. I talk to the team that filmed it and say that the stadium didn't have brickwork behind home plate. I ask where it was filmed and someone says "Arkansas." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...