Wednesday, September 28, 2022

9/27/22

I need to take a dump and I walk around a school looking for a free toilet. Only they're all occupied. 

I'm playing football in a gym. We're using a black rubber football.

I'm in a class. We open up a package advertising recruitment for the armed forces. It includes several brochures and some cds that won't play. No one understands the message and the teacher dismisses the class. 

Joe and I are at a wine shop. She's buying some beer and wine. In the back of the shop an afternoon tasting is going on. I sample some very old cognac. It's super smooth and the guy conducting the tasting describes it as, "It's like getting a hug. From the inside." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...