Monday, September 26, 2022

9/26/22

I'm working with Bess on a project. I have a photo of a stage and I'm trying to crop it to enter it into an awards show. I take pieces of white paper and crop out the top and sides of the stage and cover up the part of the audience that's showing. Kent is going to go with us to the awards show. 

Then I'm in an office building in Barcelona. It's mostly empty because people are working from home because of the pandemic. It's a wide open space and is decorated with attractive white furniture. 

Then we're on a train going through the city. It's huge and is quite hilly. We point out various landmarks like old churches and castles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...