Sunday, September 25, 2022

9/25/22

I'm in the Village looking for a store called "Code Blue". It went out of business and the store is empty. A coupe doors down in a store owned by the same people. It's a clothing store like the Campus Shop. 

I ordered a Duke Ellington Greatest hits cd where I work. The guy who usually hand out mail isn't there because he works nights. Another guy goes through his drawers and finds it for me. He hands it to me. There's a small plastic bag attached to it and it contains what looks like a tiny pearl. 

I'm driving my new car. Instead of a traditional steering wheel, it has this V-shaped thing. I ament the fact that steering wheels have gone away but resign myself to the fact that you have to change with the times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...