Sunday, March 27, 2022

3/26/22

I'm back in high school. I'm running late so I decide to skip school. My dad says it's okay because I'm receiving radiation treatment. I come in the back door and my brother is having a party. He does this very afternoon. I've been gone for a while and when I walk in Lizzie jumps up on my shoulder because she missed me. This is the first dream that Lizzie has appeared in. 

I look out the window and the sky and clouds are absolutely amazing. I try to take a picture but a lot of trees are in the way and it only lasts a couple seconds. The sun is still an hour or two from setting and I comment that we should take another look at it later. 

We visit David Detloff. He's living in a huge old GP mansion. We go around he back and he comes out to greet us. He gives me a big hug. Then we go inside and he shows up the bar. He tells us he has a special stash of wine hidden in another room. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...