Sunday, March 27, 2022

3/27/22

I'm in a bar and Charlie Bishop is playing a sax quietly along with the band. I tell him he should do a solo and he's says he really can't. He's half in the bag. I ignore him and start chanting "Charlie! Charlie! Charlie!"Some of the patrons are old Y&R folks and they tell me to knock it off. Finally Charlie takes a solo and he's terrible. He makes the sax quack and can't get a decent sound out of it and I totally embarrass him. Mary Grahms and a couple others glare at me. I apologize to Charlie. 

I'm walking down Jefferson near the city limits. A black car pulls up and it's filled with Jewish guys wearing black Yarmulkas. They get out and attack some guys and knife them in the crotch. I start running and climb up a tree and just as they get to me I wake up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...