Sunday, March 27, 2022

3/25/22

I'm upstairs talking to Joe when all of a sudden a bunch of people are downstairs. They're friends and family. I go downstairs and say "Goodbye" to everyone. 

We're downtown at Hart Plaza for some kind of music festival. It's around 5 or 6 o'clock and I want to go home. Joe wants to stay down to hear some band that goes on at around 9:30. We only have one car and busses don't run on weekends. I head towards Cobo Hall looking for the information booth I find it only it's been turned into a fancy restaurant. A couple of young women try to help me. They find an old play phone in it's original box. we can figure out how it works because it doesn't have an actual dial. I end up in a car with some strangers and we're driving around on the west side.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...