Wednesday, March 23, 2022

3/23/22

It's like I'm in a National Geographic special. I'm gliding just above the surface of the ocean and I can hear a narrator pointing out the various creatures and coral reefs under water. Then I'm in a seaside town. A penguin-like creature is walking down the street and people are petting its fur. I join in and pet it as well.

I'm working on some project with a couple of young women. One is a beautiful blonde named Julia. I drive down Rivard from Mack towards my old home. Julia is riding her bike alongside me and we're having a conversation. When I get to my old home, we go inside. I want to introduce her to my mom. I can see her, she's blond and is old looking. She's doing laundry in a room on an upper floor and we have to crawl through a tiny tunnel to get to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...