Thursday, February 17, 2022

2/15/22

Bonnie Phillips joins us at a Mexican restaurant. Then we're back at our house. She sees one of my paintings and says she loves it and asks me how much it is. I tell her to make me an offer. 

My dad is taking pictures of us with a Polaroid camera.

I'm in a booth in a restaurant. we're having a meeting for writers. There's a big woman already sitting in the booth and she's waiting for a carry out order. I tell her to stay. Then Wally shows up. 

I'm in a basketball game. I score a couple baskets. Then the buzzer goes off and we head to the locker room. We complain about the 8 second shot clock and how we're so busy looking at the clock we can't concentrate on the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...