Thursday, February 17, 2022

2/16/22

A female guitarist asks me to repair her guitar. I play around with it. The first two strings are real loud. I noodle around with it and just about everything I play sounds great. Sort of like Leo Kottke. We talk on the phone and I know we're destined to be a couple. Then I see her in church. She looks a bit like my cousin Dana. We look at each other and know we're going to have an affair. In the back of the church is Dr. Goerke. I go up for communion. 

Tom Campbell and a friend are at the War Memorial. They're both kids. I'm looking after them and I keep telling him he needs to call his mom to come and pick him up or we need to start walking home. Finally I start walking and they follow me. 

I'm on some sort of school field trip. We're on a boat and I'm working on a painting the whole time. Then we stop into DaEduardo's restaurant. There are several pans of leftover pizza from the school group that was there before us. We grab plates and fill them up. I put some on a plate and go sit in a booth. The girl who's sitting across from me has a pastry that's shaped like a giant human head. I ask her what it's filled with and she turns it around so it's facing me. I look into the eye sockets and it's filled with hot dogs and sausages. I start laughing uncontrollably and she turns it around to see and she starts laughing as well. I wake up laughing to myself. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...