Thursday, February 17, 2022

2/13/22

I'm walking down Grand River near my grandparent's house, only it's on the edge of being in the country. I think we're camping. 

I go into a fast food restaurant that sells something called "Big White". I ask Hawk if I can borrow some money. His sister Denise is there and she lends me two quarters and a penny. I drop them. When I go to pick them up I find a dime. I go to the counter and order one. It comes wrapped in plastic along with some fries. 

There's a big swimming pool. I jump in. The Hawk is there and he's wearing a bathing cap. 

I'm in West Virginia. I'm near the river, and two hillbillies come on shore. A third one is in a boat and there's some sort of shady deal going on. Back at the house there are a ton of cameras. Some guy is running a photo printing service. I can't find my Nikon and someone says it'll turn up. My brother Dave gets a job there. He better produce or he'll get fired. Someone says he got the job because of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...