Friday, February 11, 2022

2/11/22

I'm visiting old Forbes Field in Pittsburgh. There are ticket booths set up outside the stadium in the outfield section of the park I ask how much tickets are and the agent tells me they're $75 for the outfield seats. I go around to the home plate area and walk right in. Someone invites me to check out his seat. You can only see the home plate area of the field because the overhang blocs the view. I notice there are people seating in one area of the outfield and behind the plate. I comment that it's typical of the owners to just sell seats for a couple areas, because they too cheap to pay someone to clean up the whole stadium. 

We're having a barbecue for Father's Day and we're at some log cabin/cottage. Someone has started roasting sever huge pork loins that are tied together. There's another area where we're going to do the actual grilling. I move a rickety Weber grill around and there's a larger cast iron one near it. There are a few coals in each one, but there's a huge pile of briquettes starting to glow in a fire pit. I realize that we only have one bunch of asparagus and I need to go into town to buy more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...