Wednesday, June 9, 2021

6/9/21

Sarah & Hannah and I are staying with Gloria in Penna. It's early evening and I want to drive home only the kids insist they watch some parade on tv which won't be over until around 9 pm. So I hop on a bike and ride into town. I can see an ancient stone tower looming over the town and I'm on a dirt road. I go into a shopping mall and wander around for a bit. As I leave I get a flat tire. I can see a round bulge in the tire. I'm going to call Dana and ask her if she can give me a lift back to her mom's house. 

I'm at an outdoor jazz concert. There's a female sax player who plays this incredibly sexy song as she lays down on her boyfriend. I start talking to a young family sitting behind me and they tell me their uncle (who is standing next to the stage) is the mayor of the town the sax player is from. I ask them the name of the town and they're not sure. They keep throwing out names of various cities including Sydney. At this point I can feel Lizzie lay down next to me and I become semi-conscious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...