Sunday, June 13, 2021

6/10/21

I'm with Molly Andrew and I'm explaining some modern classical music we're hearing live. We're in the hallway of a school and there are several choirs singing in various classes. Then we hear some African drumming. 

We meet at the Dickenson's apartment and we're going to go out for dinner with a bunch of folks. I start driving and realize I forgot Joe. 

I'm a Nino Salvaggio's getting a bunch of groceries. I sample some prosciutto. I see someone has framed a pro-abortion picture/poster. I end up leaving without paying. Joe has a brand new red Dodge and it's her company car. Some guy brings her groceries out to her car. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...