Wednesday, June 9, 2021

6/7/21


I'm at Nick & Ann's for a ProMusica concert. Out back there's a screened-in porch only it's huge and you have to step down to get into it. There's a huge crowd seated at rows of tables. Someone is playing a "Best of Guster" cd, which is kind of weird considering the age of the crowd. 

I'm at a birthday party at some rich people's home. There are a couple of cakes. One is this real fancy multi tiered one with edible silver beads on it. Another one is rather small and plain and a woman (a birthday girl?) is sitting in front of it. I sense she's not super popular. I see a woman who has a pile of cake on a plate and she's eating it without a fork. People are singing some odd songs I'm not familiar with and I try to get everyone to sing "Sto Lat". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...