Sunday, June 13, 2021

6/13/21

My cousin Dana is going to get married. We're not sure whether the big shower is on a Tuesday or the following weekend. Someone tells her that there's a rumor that I'm plotting to disrupt the wedding and I find out she's on her way back to PA. I'm trying to reach her to tell her I totally support her. 

I'm in some big public area and a woman is going around taking a survey. She works for an English restaurant chain. She has a clip board and asked you your name. The she tells you about a new drink they're come up with and how do we feel about it. There are samples of the various fruits that are in it and she asks me if I want to sample them. There's a small town of cut apples and some other fruit. And there's a mound of some bright blue paste that's coated with sugar. I sample it and it tastes like nothing I've ever tasted before. I ask her what it is and it's something like Agave, only spelled differently. 

I eat a bunch of pastries/cake that has a ton of red food coloring in it. Later, when I'm peeing I notice it's a bit red. 

I'm out in public some place and there are a couple piles of the Chase ballpoint pens I've been hoarding. I grab several and stuff them in my pocket. Then I see a bag on the ground and it has a bunch of pens in it including some multi-colored ones. I start to reach in to take some and I realize it's a nurses bag. There are a bunch of drugs in it and some hypodermic needles. I figure if I get caught I'd be in big trouble so I eave it alone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...