Tuesday, May 18, 2021

5/13/21

There's a new road off Lakeshore Dr. near Newberry called Angelus Rd. It has been undeveloped for ages but there's some new construction going on. Tree

s are being bulldozed and there are a bunch of ugly new houses being built. I drive down the winding road and one of the workers asks me the time. 

I'm trapped in a building. I wait for the elevator and the floor beneath me is collapsing. There are whole rooms filled with dead people covered with mud. 

The kids and I visit Pounder. He has a pile of model train equipment and I was going to set it up for him. Joe is waiting to have a sofa delivered. It's Pounders birthday and he says we should go out for some beers. I tell him he should wear his birthday hat and he'll get some free drinks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...