Wednesday, May 12, 2021

5/12/21

This was one of those epic dreams. I'm in Saudi Arabia and I meet this young girl who falls madly in love with me. She's part of the royal family. She wants to learn how to play baseball, and I show her how to hold the ball and how to pitch. Over the years we correspond and keep in touch. She's not allowed to tell anyone she's in love with me or we'll both be killed. At one point, I unravel a bunch of manuscripts she's sent me. They're written in Arabic and they're love poems. The script is beautiful and it includes English translations. Then it's later on in life and even though I'm married and have kids, we still have a bond. We're sitting at a table for some sort of banquet, and we have a stealth conversation about how, even though we're still in love, we can't mention in publicly. 

I arrive at a kitchen where several women are assembling fruit salads. I pick up a blue and white bottle of dressing and ask about it. It's Scotch and we wonder if it would be a good dressing with pineapple. Then I notice Jeff is there and he has a bowl of grapes. I touch them and a couple stick to my finger. We laugh at how weird that is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...