Wednesday, April 14, 2021

4/14/21

I'm in Japan and go into a small crowded party store. One Japanese gentleman tries to tell me in broken English that he's been to Detroit. Then, an American who's living in Japan starts talking to me about Detroit. 

I'm in a small room and there's a bake sale going on. Several woman are cramming their bags full of cookies. I ask if I can make a donation and put together a care package as well. Then I pull out a wad of money. It's all crumpled up and has a ton of Canadian money mixed in. 

I'm at a party out in Rochester. It's a night and I go out on a beer run. I put a mixed case of beer on the counter and somehow, it's only $2.75. When I get out to my car, I realize the bottles are all empty. I look into the back of a truck parked next to me and there's an open cooler with a couple six-packs of beer in it. I swipe one and take off. The guy chases after me and I hear someone yell that I'm the guy with a mustache. I'm suddenly in a store and the guy runs towards me only he bangs his head on the corner of a shelf and falls down. I run up to him and kick him a couple times in the head.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...