Monday, April 12, 2021

4/12/21

I'm in an office in the Renaissance Center and I'm trying to retake the LSAT. Someone rifles through some files and finds my exam. When I look closely at it it's dated March something and it's not the most recent test. I get frustrated and leave. When I get outside I realize I don't have my wallet and I don't have a mask. Most of the people aren't wearing masks. I ask several people if they have and extra one, because I'll need to wear one for the bus ride home. 

The siding guys are working on residing our house. I do some experimenting with staining some pieces of siding. They're red, yellow, and green and they put them up on the side of the house to see what they look like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...