Monday, April 19, 2021

4/15/21

The Hawk and I go over to Windsor. Apparently when we were much younger we got some girls pregnant and we have kids living there. Then we're having trouble getting passports to get back into the U.S. They were confiscated to the border the they print up some temporary ones for us. 

I go the a photoshoot where they're going to shoot a car. There's all kinds of equipment there for the professional photographers. I have a camera but there isn't a car there. I call to inquire about the situation but I can't really hear the person on the other end. Finally she shouts her phone number. I write it down and am going to call her back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...