Sunday, November 15, 2020

11/15/20

This dream is about an afternoon of music at Orchestra Hall in Detroit. It started with a show by the Harper brothers playing jazz in the atrium. There was a weird, experimental drum which they included in their music. And someone brought out some huge trays of food, just for the band, which included some long links of kielbasa. Then Sandy drags me into the auditorium to hear the end of a Phillip Glass opera. He thinks it's sort of amusing but I really get into the repetitive qualities of the music. The a whole troop of Indian musicians and singers take the stage, including a bunch of kids. The music is very interesting, and somehow we're outside. Then I'm in a nightclub, listening to Miles Davis play "In a Sentimental Mood". He's playing the sax, and then, somehow I'm playing the sax and taking a slow solo, while really concentrating on the notes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10/11/24

I'm on a date with a heavy-set young black woman. We go to a movie downtown. It's very moving and I'm going to review it Then we...