Sunday, November 15, 2020

11/14/20

I run into Bob Packlaian riding bikes on G.P.Blvd. He asked me if I want to grab breakfast and I tell him maybe just a cup of coffee. So you says, maybe another time. Then he tells me about how he changed the spelling of his name. 

I'm at an ad agency and they're remodeling the offices. I joke that one of the bigger rooms with a big window is going to be mine. They move a bunch of us into a 10x8 space and we joke about how we could start our own agency with the group we have. Some of the folks are doing their time sheets and I tell them I haven't done one in years, and no-one in management seems to have noticed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10/11/24

I'm on a date with a heavy-set young black woman. We go to a movie downtown. It's very moving and I'm going to review it Then we...