Friday, October 30, 2020

10/29/20

I'm out in the country on a farm and a guy who was in my third grade class has returned for some sort of reunion. His name is Dave Brinkman and his family moved to New Zealand and no one heard from him after he left. I ask him about himself. Has he done anything interesting in his life? No. Does he have any hobbies? No. He seems like the most boring person I've ever met. He has red hair and he looks like a 30-year old Opie from Andy of Maybury, even though he's actually in his mid-sixties. 

(Recurring dream)

I'm in a classroom at my old high school. I'm not sure what class I'm supposed to be in but this isn't it. I notice my oldest daughter is in the class. I go down to see my counselor and ask for Mrs. Castille. The secretary corrects me with "It's MISS Castille." When I see her she has these bizarre black lines painted under her eyes. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...