Friday, October 30, 2020

10/30/20

My wife and I are at some resort and we run into another couple who have the same first names-Mark & Diana. What are the odds? They mention there is another couple with the same names as well. Then a fourth couple joins us with the same first names as well. The husband gives me a casual hug, which makes me uncomfortable because of Covid and social distancing. We gather for a group photo and I realize that there's a movie camera set up filming us. 

I'm at work and have an elaborate, multipage Cajun menu. I walk around the room and there are copying machines set up and I make a copy of each spread on separate copiers around the room. Someone mentions that they're doing the same thing only upside down and I say it really doesn't matter-you can just flip the pages when your done! I'm thinking of publishing it as a cookbook. Cher, who I used to work with, comes up to me and asks if I'd write something for the cover and would I do an illustration for it. I'm not a great artist and figure I can hire someone to do the illustration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...