Thursday, June 25, 2020

6/24/20


1. This was one of this repetitive dreams. I was typing in a complicated user name and password over and over again. It was exhausting.

2. I'm in a car with my wife and I see a car coming straight towards me. The accident happens in slow motion and the car sideswipes me. I get out and the entire side of the car has been town off. The woman gets out of her car to explain what happened. She's Hispanic and she's driving a dark green Jaguar. I'm so angry I can't even talk to her so I walk away and let Diana deal with her. Then we get in our car and I throw it in reverse. We back into a wall. I put it into forward and the car crashes into a wall at high speed. The brakes don't work and as we hit the wall I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...