Thursday, June 25, 2020

6/25/20


1. Andy and Deb move back to Detroit. We have them over for dinner along with Bill & Merry. As they're leaving Deb tells us she's doing pottery again and they got their old phone number too. I guess it, 882-0888 and she says that's right! (actually I think that was Jeff's old number).

2. I visit the downtown brand of the Detroit Public Library. I go down into the basement and it's a huge room with everything for sale. I wander around the various sections--books, CDs, and DVDs. I find a couple empty cd cases and I'm going to turn them into the librarian. There are a bunch of kids running around. When I go up to the librarian, she has a bunch of different desserts for sale. There are koulourakia for 10 cents each along with some funds and slices of chocolate cake. I'm having trouble deciding what to buy and I know I'm going get get a ton of desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...