Tuesday, June 23, 2020

6/23/20


1. I was on the grounds of St. Paul's. I went into the church but it was empty, and then I realized I was totally naked. I covered up my face with my hands and ran out of there.

2. I was attending a big feast at a German or Italian restaurant. When it came time for dessert, I wanted to have the same cake I had the last time. It had some spices in it and some pieces of dried fruit. I had it with vanilla ice cream and the combination was incredible. The waitress brought out huge trays of desserts including slices of apple pie. I got into an argument with my dad about the cake. The I spied John Meerschart slice off the crust of a slice of apple pie and eat it. I thought that was kind of rude but didn't say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...