Monday, June 22, 2020

6/22/20


1. I accidentally started shaving my beard and mustache. Then I pretended that I did it on purpose and finished shaving, figuring it would grow back quickly enough.

2. I went to lunch at a fancy restaurant. I was with a bunch of advertising folks I was working with and we were seated in a private room. The meal was being served in courses and I went out to get a can of pop. When I got back, I saw Marge sitting at another table with some people she was working with from a studio. I told her I wanted to give her a hug, but because of social distancing, it would have to wait. She felt a little guilty that she wasn't working for an agency but had "sold out" and was working for a studio. I had an in-depth conversation with my coworkers about some ad agencies like Doner had an in-house studio that were actually full-service agencies within the agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...