Thursday, June 18, 2020

6/18/20


I'm waiting to use an ATM to get some cash. They're located inside elevators. As the doors open, people from in back come forward and go into the elevators. Apparently they've been waiting since before I got there. It turns into a shitshow, but eventually I enter an elevator. It turns out there isn't an ATM in the car and it takes me to a lower floor. I get out and stand in front of a grand piano and rifle through my wallet looking for my ATM card. There are  a bunch of little pieces of paper in my wallet and I can't find my card. People keep coming up to me and hand me documents. They've obviously mistaken me for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...