Tuesday, June 16, 2020

6/16/20


1. I get a job at a stereo shop that's located at 9 & Mack. Tom gets a job across Mack As we're driving to work I comment: "Who would have thought that at our ages we'd get such crappy jobs." After work I get in my car to go pick him up. There are a bunch of one-way streets and I can't go directly to where he works and end up getting lost. The drivers are driving crazy and darting out into the intersection.

2. I'm at the Country Club with Jeff and we're having lunch.

3. I wander around town with Pounder. He has a mini recorder of some sort and he's recording our conversation. We end up at some kind of hall where they're serving an assortment of desserts. I comment that one of the desserts looks like a "bobcha". Paul comes up to me and hands me a long pastry for me to sample. I ask him if he wants it back, but since he's a germ freak, she says no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...