Monday, June 15, 2020

6/15/20


1. I'm in a space suit on the moon. I'm in a deep crevice and am narrating my steps as I climb back up to the surface. Then I direct Marge/Schmengie out of a crevice.

2. I'm spending the day with two attractive younger women, a blonde and a brunette. We're in a place that looks like Grand Central Station and we check the time. We're surprised that it's only 2:30 in the afternoon. At one point, we went into an empty classroom but got kicked out. We're trying to figure out what to do to pass the time. We go into a baker and they buy a couple boxes of fantastic-looking donuts. Then we sit down and start talking about new music. I tell them I recently read about Phoebe Bridgers and discovered that I had downloaded her first album a couple years ago but hadn't listened to it. I describe her as having a beautiful voice but her lyrics are crazy. We're sort of waiting around for Joey to get off work at 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...