Saturday, June 13, 2020

6/13/20


1. I give Dave Stoll an old Minolta or Miranda camera kit that included a couple lenses and filters. It looks real complicated and the two of us try to figure out how to use it. He lives in a big mansion and it's at night. Several girls, dressed in black stop by to visit. They're going to sing for us.

2. I'm at a race track and they're setting up for a race. The course is in miniature, sort of like slot cars. There's a beer tent and I can see the bartender pouring some tap beer into a big metal bucket. The race starts and it's extremely loud, except the cars are only the size of toasters.

3. I'm in a mall somewhere in Ohio. We spot a sandwich shop and are informed that it's closing in 15 minutes. She go upstairs and see a pizza shop (some franchise like Sbarro's) and a girl wearing an old fashion white paper ice cream shop waiter's hat tells us the crust at the pizza shop is lip smacking good, and does the kissing her fingers thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...