Friday, June 12, 2020

6/12/20


1. I'm at the bank and am using my ATM card to withdraw some money. The machine spits out my card onto the floor. The teller tells me the account is closed and they're investigating.

2. I'm at Yorkshire Market which is now located downtown. My cousin Jimmy was working there because his wife was working downtown. They were closing up and I headed out, first for the bus stop, then, realizing I drove downtown, headed for the parking lot. On my way there, I noticed a bunch of guys rolling up a carpeting outside the court building and I helped them carry it inside and up several flights of stairs. I briefly caught a glimpse of Thad, a guy I went to grade school with.

3. This was such a happy dream. I was on our front lawn playing with my cat in the snow. It was like Kaline but was more of a calico cat. There was sort of a piece of lint floating in the air behind me, and when I ran it would follow me. It created a shadow which the cat found fascinating. He would roll around in the snow, and scratch his paws on one of the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...