Thursday, April 16, 2020

4/16/20


I was working downtown it a huge skyscraper. I had to take the elevator to the 420th floor. The elevator stopped at the 400th floor and we had to catch another one for the rest of the way. The floors were renumbered starting at 1. I was at an advertising agency. My old boss had rehired me and I wasn't sure what I was going to be working on. at one point, I followed him down the hall and on various routs to get out of the building. I pointed out that it was simple, just take one elevator down and get out at street level. The the area transitioned to me meeting a bunch of folks I'd worked with over the years. I ran into Karen Fishman who's face looked like a porcelain Chinese tool mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...