Sunday, April 19, 2020

4/19/20


1. I'm at Kroger's in the produce section and a worker keeps throwing bags of carrots and grapefruit at me because I asked if they had any other varieties of carrots. I show him a show on my phone and give him a lecture about there are 17,000 species of carrots. (I actually recently read that there were over 17,000 species of apples in the U.S. at one time.

2. There's a new Russian store downtown. Its's called Zukowskis and it's sort of like the mega store GUM in Moscow. I go inside and the ground floor is made up of these huge rooms that only have a few giant statues in them. The employees keep asking me to sample various foods. I finally sit down at a counter and a woman pours me a shot of some amber colored liquor. I slug most of it back only it tastes pretty awful. She gives me a dirty look for not finishing it, so I knock back the rest of it. Diana's cousins Laura asks me if I'd like a bar and I told her I'm still on the wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...