Wednesday, April 1, 2020

3/31/20


1. I'm downtown with my friend Jeff. His leg is messed up and he has one of those rolling braces for it. We're near the Renaissance Center and there's a big soap opera convention going on with hundreds of fans milling about. He's trying to catch a bus home and I explain the various options. I tell him the 610 and 515 busses are Kercheval busses and the 620 and 625 busses are Charlevoix busses. He spots a double decker bus and starts going for it. I tell him it's not the right bus and he ends up getting on a 626 bus.

2. I'm in a town in Ohio with John Lapp, Bill Biliti, and some young kid who's trying to get into advertising. He's about 20 years old and is pretty portly. We end up going into a burger joint for dinner. I have two empty coffee mugs with me and I order another coffee. The waitress brings us a menu, but it has the list of bands on it, and we're supposed to choose some music to be played in the restaurant. It's all electronic music and I don't recognize any of the bands. They all have names made up of either two letters or a letter and a number. I tell the young kid to pick out some music. I ask Biliti, why John is helping this kid from Ohio when he's always been a Michigan guy. He tells me that John secretly went to OSU, which shocks me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...