Monday, March 30, 2020

3/30/20


1. I was battling giant monsters/robots that were made from parts of erector sets.

2. I was living at home with my parents. My mom was going to go out for the evening and I decided I was going to have a few beers. There wasn't any alcohol in the house so I went out to the store. On a shelf there were some six-packs of Vernor's and a few different kinds of beer. I kept fumbling around with them, trying to decide if I wanted beer or just pop. Tom Campbell was working the counter. I was considering the beer but it was an 8-pack so I finally gave up on buying beer.

3. I was downtown with Sarah and Hannah. They were young girls at the time. We walked through the back room of a store and a secretary greeted us and told me my dad was the ring bearer at her wedding He name was something like Bialy and I asked her if she was Polish. She said she was Ukrainian. We were going to go out to lunch at a fancy restaurant. We went in and out of several fancy stores Then I lost them. I looked into several stores and finally entered a super high-end restaurant. The theme was gold--all the drapes and tablecloths were gold and everyone was talking in hushed voices. Someone was helping me find Sarah and Hannah but I woke up before I found them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...