Tuesday, March 10, 2020

3/9/20


1. This was a painting dream where I was trying to paint fingers and make them look like they were frozen.

2. One of my old bosses had this ridiculous haircut. It was bright orange in the front and went straight up. I told him he looked like Howdy Doody and he said it was supposed to look like some other character. We walked through the office space and there were a bunch of coffee stations.

3. Several of us were on a mountain top and there was a river down below. We thought the river was full of piranhas. A young girl dove into the water and swam the short distance to shore. We all followed suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...